Standards For Fair Business Practice: Cash For Gold Cleveland Buyers
Sell Gold Cleveland herein lists the minimum requirements for fair business practice from merchants who engage in sell gold for cash in Cleveland practices. This shall cover the acceptance of gold jewelry, gold coins, gold watches, jewelry with silver, jewelry with platinum, or any other precious metals in return for cash for gold in Cleveland, Ohio.
Merchants who are found to comply with these standards shall be recognized by Sell Gold Cleveland as a “Merchant Of Integrity”. They shall be issued the Sell Gold Cleveland emblem to display.
These cash for gold in Cleveland merchants shall further have the option to advertise on the Sell Gold Cleveland website, and promote their in-house jewelry creations on the business Facebook Sell Gold Cleveland page.
These cash for gold Cleveland merchants acknowledge that they shall comply with all of the standards for fair business practice contained herein, and that upon anonymous inspection if non-compliance is found shall have a period of fourteen days to correct their cash for gold in Cleveland business practices, or be stripped of their Sell Gold Cleveland Emblem, and the survey findings published publicly.
Sell Gold Cleveland hereby announces that it shall conduct semi-annual anonymous survey inspections of all accredited cash for jewelry in Cleveland dealers. That it reserves the right to publish these findings publicly, up to and including hidden camera live video unedited footage of cash for jewelry in Cleveland dealer practices.
Sell Gold Cleveland herein declares that it is neither funded, owned, nor directed in policy by any constituent of the cash for gold in Cleveland dealers.
Standards for Cash For Gold Cleveland Dealers
1. All transactions or parts of which require cash for gold dealer handling of consumer merchandise shall be conducted in the full presence of the consumer. This shall include but is not limited to: examination of the gold jewelry for cash for its karat makeup, weighing of the gold jewelry, testing of the jewelry for karat weight by Jewelers Glass, Acid Test, Alloy Meter, and or Gold Scratch Test.
2. The daily published Stock Market Exchange Gold Bullion Value per Ounce shall be declared to the consumer.
3. Sell jewelry for cash Cleveland dealers shall upon request convert the consumer’s gold jewelry items weight into grams.
4. Sell jewelry for cash Cleveland dealers shall inform the consumer of the karat content of each gold jewelry piece, and furthermore agree that all gold jewelry items shall be grouped together according to their karat value, and be weighed separately according to said karat value. That all cash for gold in Cleveland consumers shall be given an offer based on the separate karat weight of their jewelry items, and that their shall be no consolidation of gold jewelry items under the lesser karat value by cash for gold in Cleveland dealers.
5. Cash for gold jewelry Cleveland dealers hereby agree that upon consumer request the gold value per gram per karat content which they are offering shall be declared to the consumer.
6. Cash for gold Cleveland dealers agree that they shall not deduct from the gold per gram per karat content value more than 25-30% of its 100% value.
Cash For Gold Cleveland Dealer Rights
Cash for gold jewelry Cleveland dealers shall have the right to terminate their Sell Gold Cleveland endorsement at any time.
Cash for gold jewelry Cleveland dealers further understand that neither qualification or non-qualification for the Sell Gold Cleveland “Merchant Of Integrity” emblem shall in any way alter or bias the Sell Gold Cleveland Survey results, neither shall it impede or hasten their publication.
Call Us Now.